Ford Kuga MkII Boot Liner
Our Ford Kuga MkII 02/2013 onwards Boot Liner is moulded to the exact shape of your boot and is guaranteed to fit snugly into your car.This range of Boot liners is made from durable plasticised rubber to line and protect your boot carpet from damage, dirt and spillages and has an anti-slip centre panel. Product features include:
- - High lipped edges, designed retain any mess or spillages and ensure that your boot interior remains dry and clean. Ideal for transporting household bin bags, DIY and garden waste.
- - Non slip centre panel to provide grip for items in the boot – including pets, prams and shopping
- - Light weight and easy to install and remove for the boot for storage and cleaning. Although, can be left in boot permanently.
- - Boot liners are robust and can be jet washed to remove any heavy debris or spillages.
- - Plasticised rubber material can easily rolled up and tied for easy storage
We also have two types of heavy duty rubber boot liners that are completely non-slip (entire area and not just the centre pannel). See our Boot Liners Home Page for more details.
Click on an image to zoom
Other Products You Might Like